ReX is the radio signal range extender that boosts the range of all Ajax security system devices and manages their communication with the hub. The intelligent radio signal range extender enables users to place Ajax devices at a considerable distance from the hub for protecting multi-story offices, detached buildings, and even production plants. Connecting 5 ReXs to the security system extends its coverage to up to 35 km².
- Transmits alarms in 0.3 seconds
- Manages the devices if the hub connection is lost
- Communicates at a distance of up to 1800 m
- Operates up to 35 hours on the back-up battery
ReX can manage some or all the devices in the system. Yet, the number of connected devices does not affect the alarm delivery speed.
Up to 5 range extenders car operate in the security system.
ReX integrates the devices into an autonomous group within the system. The extender takes full control of the situation if the connection with the hub is interrupted for some reason. If one of its detectors sends an alarm signal, ReX may activate the siren to attract attention to the incident and scare off the burglar.
ReX runs on OS Malevich and is as capable as the hub. The intelligent extender manages its connected devices and makes critical decisions in a blink of an eye. The capabilities and the role of ReX in the security system continue to evolve with the free OS Malevich updates available for all the users.
- Always in sync with the hub
- Immediate reaction to threats
- New features with every system update
The OS Malevich unique operation logic protects ReX against software and hardware attacks and makes it resistant to viruses or exploits. Moreover, all the ReX communications are encrypted, which makes any signal interception practically impossible. And even during a blackout, ReX will continue to stay on guard of your property using the in-built back-up battery.
- Functions up to 35 hours after power outage
- All data is encrypted using a block cipher with a dynamic key
- Notifies of jamming and tampering with the device body
To connect ReX to the system, scan the QR code, name it, and switch it on. Then, select the devices which should operate via the range extender from the list. Proceed by installing ReX in a safe spot. No disassembling required. Just use the SmartBracket mount.
- QR code for simple connection
- SmartBracket mount for quick set up
- Mobile application for configuring and testing